Johannesburg – • Why was Kenny Kunene an Natioal Arts Council board member, and what was the criteria?
• Khusela Diko, have you really been told to step aside or are you working from the Union Buildings? You can confide in Shwashwi.
• Natasha Mazzone, you know you can still apply for post-matric education, right? Education will open a new world for you, sisi, and you will also learn about the dangers of chemicals. Keen?
• We love it when folk do well and congratulate Moshe Ndiki who recently launched a spice range. We are not sure if he was inspired by Somizi Mhlongo or his spicy love life that involved candlestick holders. Either way, well done and live in peace.
• Whatever happened to Zam Nkosi and Nkhensani Nkosi of Stoned Cherrie. Are they with the Sungoddess crew or did Maxhosa show them the flames?
• Will Enhle Mbali expose it all in a book and movie or just True Love?
Follow @SundayWorldZA on Twitter and @sundayworldza on Instagram, or like our Facebook Page, Sunday World, by clicking here for the latest breaking news in South Africa. To Subscribe to Sunday World, click here.