Development of communication plans. Execute media products, issues publications, Organise press briefing and media coverage in profiling the work of Estates Agency Affairs Board. Develop or improve communication concepts, theories and standard operational methods. Disseminate knowledge relating to information on work organization.
Organise and implement publicity projects and events. Establish and Maintain stakeholder relations with community and media.
- Three (3) year qualification in Communication Science/ Marketing or Equivalent.
- 2-3 years functional experience in in a media/ public relations/ marketing/ communication services.
- Knowledge: Relevant policies and procedures, Knowledge of all legislations, Project Management,
- Skills: Planning and Organizing, Interpersonal, Computer literacy, Communication skills, Problem Solving, Listening and observation, Negotiation and Event Management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Understanding and commitment to EAAB objectives, policies and programmes.
- Provide public relations and media liaison services from CEO’s Office
- Performing duties and responsibilities as spokesperson of the CEO in the provide (daily)
- Organise stakeholder briefings and exhibitions for CEO
- Manage CEO’s internal communication such as management of notice boards, updating staff on issues affecting the EAAB, production of internal newsletter, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate all internal and external events Preference will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity.
- Applications must be submitted in writing and must contain a detailed CV and motivation for appointment.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within 2 months of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
- EAAB subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.